Knowledge Base Bot
This example bot uses a knowledge base to answer user's requests.
What’s inside this example?
This example contains some training data and the main files needed to build an
assistant on your local machine. The
knowledgebasebot consists of the following files:
- data/nlu.md contains training examples for the NLU model
- data/stories.md contains training stories for the Core model
- actions.py contains the custom action for querying the knowledge base
- config.yml contains the model configuration
- domain.yml contains the domain of the assistant
- endpoints.yml contains the webhook configuration for the custom action
- knowledge_base_data.json contains the data for the knowledge base
How to use this example?
To train your knowledge base bot, execute
This will store a zipped model file in
Start the action server by
rasa run actions
To chat with the bot on the command line, run
For more information about the individual commands, please check out our documentation.
Encountered any issues?
Let us know about it by posting on Rasa Community Forum!