* Introduced a new namespace, ::stderreu, to be shared among all my scripts * Added a plugin in system that each of my scripts can plugin too to display built in help on the dcc console by using .help
* Updated README * Not necessary to run a second dnslookup when topchk is enabled * Simplified parsing of whois information by extending a regexp
* New ripeconfig boolean option 'geoban' toggle to use ipinfodb as primary ban method, fallback to whois if ipinfodb fail
* Description field should now be properly set * Output for !ripeinfo tweaked * AbuseMail field changed name to Contact
* Better detection of abuse / contact mail address * If description doesn't exist revert to using owner if that information exist
* Added logmode, when this is active no bans will be set. The bot will log a ban as usual though.
[FIX] Only set country on first occation
* Code preparation to implement geo ip ban support
[CHANGE] !ripegeo [#channel] <nick|host> [CHANGE] !ripeinfo [#channel] <nick|host>
…he longest one [CHANGE] Updated code that use getLongLength to send the argument as a list
[NEW] Public !ripegeo command, accept <nick|host> as argument [NEW] Private message (/msg) !ripegeo command, accept <host> as argument The !ripegeo commands will return more exact information about the location of the host, currently it's using http://ipinfodb.com which is a free service. Keep in mind though that this service has a rate limit of max 2 queries per second, the rest will be queued. There is no maximum query limit. [TODO] Implement ripegeo as an alternative to whois lookup in the main code to allow using this data to ban a host either by country or by city
This version will get added support for GEO IP using http://ipinfodb.com/
!ripeinfo will now output the information in a more compact format consuming only two lines of output instead of five.
Nickname need to be on the current channel where the public command is triggered or the nick will be treated as a regular host/ip.