- !ripescan [channel] - New public command available for master and operators - .ripescan <channel> - New dcc console command available for master and operators, see .help ripescan for information - Cleaned up header help text and referred to .help ripecheck - Added warning about issue with eggdrop 1.6.20
…3.2." This fix was made on some assumptions that eggdrop could handle bans even in ip form, it didn't if the host had a hostname. This reverts commit b4171f5. Conflicts: ripecheck.tcl
- Fixed issue with getCountry() when a tld doesn't exist
- Fixed an issue using "host" when adding a ban for a user that only have a reverse but no A-record in DNS, this caused the ban to fail, ripecheck now always use ip.
- Fixed a regression bug with failed reverse DNS lookups - Added package reguire on Tcl 8.5
* Introduced a new namespace, ::stderreu, to be shared among all my scripts * Added a plugin in system that each of my scripts can plugin too to display built in help on the dcc console by using .help
* Updated README * Not necessary to run a second dnslookup when topchk is enabled * Simplified parsing of whois information by extending a regexp
* New ripeconfig boolean option 'geoban' toggle to use ipinfodb as primary ban method, fallback to whois if ipinfodb fail
* Description field should now be properly set * Output for !ripeinfo tweaked * AbuseMail field changed name to Contact
* Better detection of abuse / contact mail address * If description doesn't exist revert to using owner if that information exist
* Added logmode, when this is active no bans will be set. The bot will log a ban as usual though.
[FIX] Only set country on first occation
* Code preparation to implement geo ip ban support