- In some circumstances DNS can fool the eggdrop when an A-record is missing but PTR exist, this result with wrong host/ip getting banned. From now on when a match is found ripecheck always use the original host that triggered onJoin. - Fixed an issue with the help function not adding new help methods on rehash - Version bumped to 3.4.1
- !ripescan [channel] - New public command available for master and operators - .ripescan <channel> - New dcc console command available for master and operators, see .help ripescan for information - Cleaned up header help text and referred to .help ripecheck - Added warning about issue with eggdrop 1.6.20
…3.2." This fix was made on some assumptions that eggdrop could handle bans even in ip form, it didn't if the host had a hostname. This reverts commit b4171f5. Conflicts: ripecheck.tcl
- Fixed issue with getCountry() when a tld doesn't exist
- Fixed an issue using "host" when adding a ban for a user that only have a reverse but no A-record in DNS, this caused the ban to fail, ripecheck now always use ip.
* Better detection of abuse / contact mail address * If description doesn't exist revert to using owner if that information exist