Avalon is a scalable multi-function group robot for QQ and Discord.
Note: Because Avalon is designed for QQ (an IM most of which users are Chinese) initially, and therefore some commands and functions are only available in nations and areas using Chinese.
- Natural language question answering: Avalon has been docked to Wolfram Alpha in order to provide natural language question answering service. You could use it by command
avalon tell me.
- Message record and quote: If configured correctly, Avalon will record every message in group(s) into a database. You can also quote message into database annually by command
- Build status notification: When the build status for specified project(s) update, Avalon will send notification. (AppVeyor and TravisCI supported.)
- Execute code online: Avalon allows you to execute a piece of code by command
- Notification sent when RSS update: After enable RSS function and specified the URL(s), Avalon will send notification when these RSS update.
- Scalable: Avalon allows you to add new function or feature by MessageHook or Plugin.
- (Unavailable except in Chinese nations or areas) Smart reply: Avalon has been docked to Microsoft XiaoIce to privide smart reply service (just like chat bot), you could use it by command
avalon answer me.
- Unavailable except in Chinese nations or areas) Hitokoto: Avalon has been docked to 一言 to provide "hitokoto". You could config Avalon to send one when started or use command
avalon hitokototo get one.
List of commands
All commands listed below can be triggered by some particular command as long as has required permission.
group.json and owner could execute these commands.
group.json could execute these commands.
avalon manager, but can be disabled in
avalon manager nor disabled in
||Avalon will repeat the given sentence.|
||Execute given code and echo the return or the error message.|
||For info about code executor.|
||Show list of all admins.|
||(Only English) Send your question to Wolfram Alpha and echo the return.|
Some commands only available in particular version of Avalon. For more details, see RELEASE Notes for every RELEASE.
List of extension
All following extension are push-type, they will sent message automatically when state change detected and therefore can not be triggered by command statements.
|BuildStatus||Notification will be sent when configured CI build state of given project update. TravisCI and AppVeyor now supported.|
|RSSFeeder||Message will sent when configured for RSS update.|
If you want Avalon to have some new functions, welcome new issue.
Commands and extensions not work except in Chinese nations or areas may not listed. For info about these commands and extensions, see Chinese (Simplified) version of README file.
- Please make sure your editor support EditorConfig!
- All class under package
- Class or method that tagged as
@deprecatedwill removed officially in the next release.
v0.0.1, the version number will follow Semantic Versioning 2.0.0.
See Projects / Avalon.
See Avalon.wiki. (Only Chinese (Simplified) version provided yet ;-) )