- 5113ba1 Fixed #2: Particles that are only hidden in the viewport don't render when the add-on is on.
- c86c76e Fixes error of trying to access user preferences before they are available.
- 056edf0 Correct maximum frame number that can be entered.
- 3daad7e Format the timecode before calculating what the current frame should be.
- a21d302 Stop all 4 time properties setting the current frame when the timecode is calculated.
The timecode is also displayed in the 3D View, above the selected object's name:
Added User Preferences for the add-on (User Preferences appear once the add-on is enabled, below the add-on box):
Display the timecode UI in the Timeline header
Display the timecode in the 3D View, above the selected object's name.