A blog that's running on node.js.
This is a learning experience for me.
I will use this code to run a blog at http://www.raynos.org
Status: running in production but still beta
- /tests/unit contains unit tests
- /tests/http contains HTTP level integration tests
- /tests/zombie contains HTML forms tests
The architecture is build on ncore and the depencencies are shown.
- routes register HTTP uris on the router
- controllers implement HTTP logic for a particular uri
- domains implement domain logic
- dataSources abstract database interactions
- viewModels map domain objects to objects that can be passed to templates.
A http request comes and the router is called to return a single controller based on the uri.
The controller function is invoked and does logic including calls to domains.
Routil is used to do req/res manipulation utilities and to minimize the amount of common code that is run for every single request.