This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
New in Razor-qt 0.5.2
- Full translation support and translation updates.
- First day of week detected correctly on systems with Qt older than 4.8.
- Mount plugin will now display volume sizes correctly and is more efficient.
- Razor can now use systemd directly to shutdown/supend/etc.
- Themes were improved to work well with dark Qt color schemes.
- The bug that caused creation of ~/razor and ~/.razor directories was fixed. (If you have such directories, it's safe to delete them)
- Notepad plugin resizes correctly
- Prevent running Razor Session without WM
- Config center icon text wrapping improved
New in Razor-qt 0.5.1
- Updated license headers
- Fixed memory leak in razor-desktop when theme is changed
- Updated translations
New in Razor-qt 0.5.0
- new component: razor-lightdm-greeter for lightdm greeter on razorqt/qt4 based desktop
- new component: razor-notificationd. A tool to handle notifications over razor desktop
- new component: razor-openssh-askpass helper
- new component: razor-confupdate for update older config files
- new component: razor-appeareance gui for suppor config theming
- new component: razor-globalkeyshortcuts for keyboard shortcut configuration
- many bugfixes
- razor-about was improved with system tech info embebed.
- License clarification. Including GPL and LGPL licences in tarball.
- Session files over different flavors of WM removed. Now razor-session handles a default windowmanager depending on what's installed. Users can configure it in the razor-config module later.
- Split config session window, due new session autostart changes, featuring better system tray support.
- more XDG standards implemented, also implements an autostart mechanish in freedesktop style.
- new implementation of config files, there's a new module that help to migrate olders config files
- nicer razor-config app layout
- better integration with window managers from fvwm family
- Architecture changes to prevent RTTI related crashes and suppor for all Qt versions.
- Huge performance optimizatons.
- new desktop widget: notepad
- new panel plugin: cpu monitor applet
- new panel plugin: lm sensor applet
- new panel plugin: volume control applet that supports alsa or pulseaudio
- new panel plugin: color picker
- new panel plugin: network monitor
- featured improve fonts settings
- featured auto size.
- Support for VirualBox machines control
- implementens new way of handle sizes and layouts, fixed and refresh all themes
- Many translations added.
New in Razor-qt 0.4.1
- New component: razor-policykit. A tool to integrate various policykit related tasks for razor session (run as different user etc.)
- new component: razor-power. A power management tool (end-user app).
- new component: razor-autosuspend. A tool to suspend/wake-up laptops on Lid events or power status events.
- License cleanup - conflicting parts have been rewritten from scratch
- XDG autostart and Razor-qt autostart feature improved
- New Ambiance theme. Thanks Jonian Guveli.
- many minor updates and improvements
- Czech. Thanks Pavel Fric.
- Slovak. Thanks helix84.
- Spanish. Thanks drencrom.
- Hungarian. Thanks Kristóf Kiszel.
- Chinese(simplified). Thanks librehat.
- German. Thanks Egon Ashrafinia.
- Italian. Thanks quiro91.
- Greek. Thanks iosifidis.
- panel can be horizontal or vertical now
- panel width and height can be configured
- clock: simple calendar implemented
- Hello World plugin for panel for potential new developers
- Limit auto-repeat attempts when application crashes frequently
New in Razor-qt 0.4
- New component: Razor-runner program, a tool for launching applications.
- New component: razor-config* tools
- New component: qtxdg a standalone library for XDG standards in Qt available for 3rd party applications.
- New component: Razor own menu (XDG standard)
- Global: many bugfixes and small improvements.
- Global: improved support for main menu.
- Global: improved translation support.
- Global: added Polish translation.
- Panel: configuration dialogs
- Panel: new "Removable media" plugin. Is a plugin for mounting and unmounting removable storages using udisks.
- Panel: new "screensaver/lock screen" plugin.
- Panel: new "show/restore desktop" plugin.
- Panel: drag'n'drop support for quicklaunch plugin.
- Session: default applications and environment variables settings.