HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
amoskvin edited this page · 28 revisions
- 3rd party applications
- Change log
- CMake Coding Style
- Coding Style
- Custom Power Control
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to build
- How to compile it
- How to create panel plugin
- How to create panel plugin (rus)
- How to translate
- How to write the panel plugin
- How to по написанию плагинов для панели.
- Licensing policy
- LightDM Greeter Setup
- Merge LXDE and Razor qt
- OpenSSH Askpass Setup
- Panel plugins
- Razor Appswitcher Setup
- razor autosuspend
- Razor cmake Options
- Razor confupdate
- Razor Qt Fedora 17 Install
- Release management
- Scripting Razor Runner
- Setting Razor qt as a Default Session for Login
- Translation for developers
- Updating Translations
- User documentation
- Window Managers
Clone this wiki locally
- Full translation support and translation updates.
- First day of week detected correctly on systems with Qt older than 4.8.
- Mount plugin will now display volume sizes correctly and is more efficient.
- Razor can now use systemd directly to shutdown/supend/etc.
- Themes were improved to work well with dark Qt color schemes.
- The bug that caused creation of ~/razor and ~/.razor directories was fixed. (If you have such directories, it's safe to delete them)
- Notepad plugin resizes correctly
- Prevent running Razor Session without WM
- Config center icon text wrapping improved
- Updated license headers
- Fixed memory leak in razor-desktop when theme is changed
- Updated translations
- new component: razor-lightdm-greeter for lightdm greeter on razorqt/qt4 based desktop
- new component: razor-notificationd. A tool to handle notifications over razor desktop
- new component: razor-openssh-askpass helper
- new component: razor-confupdate for update older config files
- new component: razor-appeareance gui for suppor config theming
- new component: razor-globalkeyshortcuts for keyboard shortcut configuration
- many bugfixes
- razor-about was improved with system tech info embebed.
- License clarification. Including GPL and LGPL licences in tarball.
- Session files over different flavors of WM removed. Now razor-session handles a default windowmanager depending on what's installed. Users can configure it in the razor-config module later.
- Split config session window, due new session autostart changes, featuring better system tray support.
- more XDG standards implemented, also implements an autostart mechanish in freedesktop style.
- new implementation of config files, there's a new module that help to migrate olders config files
- nicer razor-config app layout
- better integration with window managers from fvwm family
- Architecture changes to prevent RTTI related crashes and suppor for all Qt versions.
- Huge performance optimizatons.
- new desktop widget: notepad
- new panel plugin: cpu monitor applet
- new panel plugin: lm sensor applet
- new panel plugin: volume control applet that supports alsa or pulseaudio
- new panel plugin: color picker
- new panel plugin: network monitor
- featured improve fonts settings
- featured auto size.
- Support for VirualBox machines control
- implementens new way of handle sizes and layouts, fixed and refresh all themes
- Many translations added.
- New component: razor-policykit. A tool to integrate various policykit related tasks for razor session (run as different user etc.)
- new component: razor-power. A power management tool (end-user app).
- new component: razor-autosuspend. A tool to suspend/wake-up laptops on Lid events or power status events.
- License cleanup - conflicting parts have been rewritten from scratch
- XDG autostart and Razor-qt autostart feature improved
- New Ambiance theme. Thanks Jonian Guveli.
- many minor updates and improvements
- Czech. Thanks Pavel Fric.
- Slovak. Thanks helix84.
- Spanish. Thanks drencrom.
- Hungarian. Thanks Kristóf Kiszel.
- Chinese(simplified). Thanks librehat.
- German. Thanks Egon Ashrafinia.
- Italian. Thanks quiro91.
- Greek. Thanks iosifidis.
- panel can be horizontal or vertical now
- panel width and height can be configured
- clock: simple calendar implemented
- Hello World plugin for panel for potential new developers
- Limit auto-repeat attempts when application crashes frequently
- New component: Razor-runner program, a tool for launching applications.
- New component: razor-config* tools
- New component: qtxdg a standalone library for XDG standards in Qt available for 3rd party applications.
- New component: Razor own menu (XDG standard)
- Global: many bugfixes and small improvements.
- Global: improved support for main menu.
- Global: improved translation support.
- Global: added Polish translation.
- Panel: configuration dialogs
- Panel: new "Removable media" plugin. Is a plugin for mounting and unmounting removable storages using udisks.
- Panel: new "screensaver/lock screen" plugin.
- Panel: new "show/restore desktop" plugin.
- Panel: drag'n'drop support for quicklaunch plugin.
- Session: default applications and environment variables settings.