Clone this wiki locally
Theme is basically a folder. Folder's name is the theme name.
Razor-Qt looks for theme folders in:
To tell the truth only if a folder contains file razor-panel.qss it is considered a theme. With just this one empty file it will look ugly, believe me.
Complete theme would include these files:
- wallpaper.cfg and most probably some images.
Themes shipped with the source code contain:
- one or more image for desktop background,
- icons for some applications in subfolders, usually: razor-lightdm-greeter, razor-notificationd, razor-power and razor-runner.
QSS - are Qt Style Sheets files. In short words - it's Qt-flavoured CSS.
Official docs are pretty good:
wallpaper.cfg - is actually an INI file.
It has 'wallpapers' array on the global level. Each item has key 'file' pointing to a raster image file. Each entry corresponds to each screen. Probably SVG support will be added in the future.
- notepad (NotepadWin)
* clock (#Clock) * colorpicker * cpuload * desktopswitch (#DesktopSwitch) * mainmenu (#MainMenu) * mount (MountButton, #RazorMountPopup) * networkmonitor * panelvolume * quicklaunch (#QuickLaunch) * screensaver (#PanelScreenSaver) * sensors * showdesktop (#ShowDesktop) * taskbar (#TaskBar) * tray (#Tray, TrayIcon)
* appswitcher (razor-appswitcher.qss) * notificaion (razor-notificationd.qss) * power (razor-power.qss) * runner (razor-runner.qss)