Solution: libz-1.dll is missing (W32 DLL's are included in git)
Error: FATAL ERROR: Could not unpack rco file sysconf_plugin.rco : couldn't execute "rcomage": no such file or directory
Solution: Rcomage is missing (W32 binairies are included in git), other source: http://dl.qj.net/down/rcomage-v111.html
Error: unable to load dat-key
Solution: Update the keyset to include the DAT keys: dat-key and dat-iv
Error: No gameupdates can be found! (with privacy patch)
Solution: It is either privacy or no privacy, gameupdates are looked up by vsh.self ("https://a0.ww.%s.dl.playstation.net/tpl/%s/%s/%s-ver.xml") everytime an application is started. You can still install gameupdates externally, e.g. when you download them with the PC instead (e.g. Killahs AIO Tool and PS3 Game Updater).
Solution2: Disable only the playstation.net task option - effectively making it no longer privacy patched.
Error: wrong args should be patch_lv1 patch_self self
Solution: Sometimes caused by having the application in a folder location with spaces in the path, try putting PS3MFW Builder in C:\PS3MFW (or any other location without spaces).
Solution2: Sometimes caused by running the application with limited user restrictions. Try elevating rights (e.g. try administrator)
Error: User wants an /insert well known 'CFW' e.g. Kmeaw/ like MFW firmware or use that as source PUP
Solution: Take official firmware and select the following tasks accordingly to your target requirements:
- Patched LV1 hypervisor to allow mapping of any needed memory area (Wutangrza, Waninkoko, Kmeaw, graf_chokolo)
- Patched LV2 kernel to add Peek&Poke system calls to LV2 (Wutangrza, Waninkoko, Kmeaw, graf_chokolo)
- Patched PKG installer to allow installation of pseudo-retail + debug PKGs (geohot, Waninkoko, kmeaw)
- Patched Application launcher to allow running of unsigned applications (Waninkoko)
- Add new icons to XMB to add Install PKGs + /app_home (KaKaRoTo, geohot Waninkoko, Kmeaw)
Error: Error running script: invalid command name "34" and/or Error running script: invalid command name "35" (when using Kmeaw, Rebug etc as input PUP and selecting privacy  and/or spoof )
Solution: Take official firmware and use the solution mentioned above
Error: No applicable update found (when trying to install the PUP)
Solution: Use Recovery Mode and make sure the PUP is in the correct location.