Updated to TLS13
More QoL and Changed Framework
Help command was awkward so an option was added to search by plugin name reference instead of only command name.
Three command-name methods were added for API usage. More on that in the wiki.
Linux port saw some attention with updating more path variables.
Switched from .NET Standard 2.0 to .NET 6.0.
Changed from x86 CPU profile to ANY CPU compiler profile.
Linux port and QoL
Porting to Linux required a change from netstandard2.0 to .NET 6.0. Plugins can still be written in netstandard2.0.
The start.cmd has been updated to
timeout instead of
pause. A start.sh startup script has been included as well. Please modify the variables as necessary.
Check Assets section for link to download.
version 220.127.116.11 -> 18.104.22.168
- If program disconnects and cannot reconnect due to instanced variables, the program will shut down, and granted there is a reconnect script, will
- "--help" command is now disabled unless command name specified in startup arguments.
- Two startup arguments, --skip-update for skipping the update-check step, and --automated for skipping the manual plugin load step. With these two, unattended running is possible in the case of an unexpected crash.
This update is fixing a problem that arouse from switching to a halt and wait for input upon plugin exceptions. Errors in this domain meant a bot would not properly reconnect when service was suddenly interrupted. Now this fix ought to cause reconnects to be handled properly again.
version 22.214.171.124 -> 126.96.36.199
- A plugin throwing an exception will now timeout instead of wait for input
- Program should properly shut down the current process when updating
version 188.8.131.52 -> 184.108.40.206
- "Up to date" message only shows conditionally after entering "y"
- Reader output null or empty data mitigation
- Reload command properly re-initializes plugins
- Unnecessary database code
- There is a random connection error upon startup that is difficult to
troubleshoot but it might be fixed in this update (as in after the
changes it has not happened again)
Minor fix to update sequence
Addition to the starting up sequence
Automatic updating upon user request, and other
version 220.127.116.11 -> 18.104.22.168
- Unload plugin info text
- Versioning info on program startup
- Update check and download upon request
- Unloading plugins when encountering an error in the loop and then reconnecting
- Duplicate command caution message
- ChatRoom.CommandChar variable is now properly changeable
- Command character is now properly configured for each command
Index crash fix, General help command (--help)
version 22.214.171.124 -> 126.96.36.199
- General help command for listing plugins, commands, and command help information (--help)
- HelpMessage command now follows the general usage
- Missing index for "returning chatter" causing crash