Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the Official RMG Wiki/Developer's Guide
The purpose of this wiki is to provide information relevant for developers not found in the documentation. For other information, please see the links below:
- Read the Documentation
- View the latest source code: Github Source Code
- Post issues and bugs on the Github Issues Page
- rmg.mit.edu: Visualize models, search for kinetics and thermochemistry, view the databases. etc.
- rmg.coe.neu.edu: Mirror of rmg.mit.edu, usually with older version, currently (2016-02-26) broken.
- The main rmg user guide should contain information for how users should use software. If you have github pushing permissions, you can easily edit the documentation and commit it on the
documentationbranch from your web browser in this directory. You then can create a pull request to the master branch. This will provide better availability of your contribution.
- RMG Study Group Presentations: A collection of presentations on how to use RMG, Git, and other relevant topics
- RMG code organization explanations: Explanations on the structure of RMG
- Programming Style Guide: How to capitalizeYourVariableNames etc.
- Setting up the RMG website as seen at http://rmg.mit.edu
- How to Update the Documentation available at http://reactionmechanismgenerator.github.io/RMG-Py/
- How to Package New Releases
- Simultaneous Update of RMG-Py and RMG-database