Readarr is currently in beta testing and is generally still in a work in progress. Features may be broken, incomplete, or cause spontaneous combustion
Readarr is an ebook and audiobook collection manager for Usenet and BitTorrent users. It can monitor multiple RSS feeds for new books from your favorite authors and will grab, sort, and rename them. Note that only one type of a given book is supported. If you want both an audiobook and ebook of a given book you will need multiple instances.
Major Features Include
- Can watch for better quality of the ebooks and audiobooks you have and do an automatic upgrade. e.g. from PDF to AZW3
- Support for major platforms: Windows, Linux, macOS, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Automatically detects new books
- Can scan your existing library and download any missing books
- Automatic failed download handling will try another release if one fails
- Manual search so you can pick any release or to see why a release was not downloaded automatically
- Advanced customization for profiles, such that Readarr will always download the copy you want
- Fully configurable book renaming
- SABnzbd, NZBGet, QBittorrent, Deluge, rTorrent, Transmission, uTorrent, and other download clients are supported and integrated
- Full integration with Calibre (add to library, conversion) (Requires Calibre Content Server)
- And a beautiful UI
Note: GitHub Issues are for Bugs and Feature Requests Only
Contributors & Developers
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute.
Thank you to all our backers!
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. Become a sponsor
- GNU GPL v3
- Copyright 2010-2022