TeamFlash is a super simple tool for connecting TeamCity to a Delcom USB build light.
And now you can run it on your Raspberry Pi with Raspbian "wheezy"!
- Grab the compiled bits, hot off our build server
- Run them
- There is no installer
- Install mono and git by running sudo apt-get install mono-complete git
- Clone libdelcom and install it
- Clone TeamFlash and run xbuild
- Run it...
- one or more builds are broken, and not being investigated
- all builds are either under investigation (requires TeamCity 7.1), or passing
- all builds are passing
Paused builds are ignored.
…is moderately average. We know. We hacked it together on a client site eons ago, then published it when we wanted to re-use it elsewhere. Don't hate us: send a pull request instead.
We also know that there are other projects that do the same thing, like SouthsideSoftware/BuildLight. We wrote this a while ago, and wanted to publish it anyway.