As soon as official FPM support will become 100% workable I'll drop support of this module.
Virtualmin plugin for creating websites served by Nginx through PHP-FPM Can be downloaded from install directory.
How to use:
- Download and install module.
- Go to "System Settings -> Features and Plugins" in your Virtualmin panel.
- Check "Nginx PHP-FPM website" feature.
- You may also configure feature by clicking appropriate link in actions column on the same page, however you'd better not mess with it as it has some reasonable defaults.
- Go on and create new virtual server, don't forget to enable feature on domain creation.
- After virtual server created you may change some settings by navigating to "Services -> Manage Nginx PHP-FPM website"
SSL support is working one way: it is either disabled or enabled and all HTTP requests are redirected to HTTPS. All major browsers are planning to drop plain HTTP support so I think there's no reason to make this option more flexible. Nginx TLS versions limited to 1.1 and 1.2 to prevent protocol downgrade attacks leading to vurnerabilities such as "poodle".