Releases · RecallGraph/RecallGraph
Supported ArangoDB versions: 3.5, 3.6
- Providers for all API endpoints to let other dependent Foxx services invoke RecallGraph's service methods directly, using ArangoDB's service linking mechanism.
- Explicit Commits to sync event log with writes that occurred outside of RecallGraph's API methods.
- Purge endpoint to remove all history for nodes at a specified path.
- Restore endpoint to undelete nodes that were deleted through RecallGraph's API.
- Paths are returned in traverse calls, with support for path filters.
- k Shortest Paths - Custom-weighted, point-in-time, shortest paths between endpoints.