Group Project - CodePathUniversity
HomeChef is a iOS app that gives the user a list of recipes based on ingredients.
30 hours spent in total
Required functionality completed:
- Setup API calls
- Setup table view for recipe results
- User can search recipes by ingredients
- User can input multiple ingredients
- User can return to input ingredients
- User can select a recipe and see a detailed description of recipe
Optional features implemented:
- Indicator to show ingredients matched
- On startup user sees app logo with a backdrop
- User can save default ingredients
- User can get recipes by catergories
- Suggest ingredients based on previously selected ingredients
- Search by nutrients
GIF created with LiceCap.
Challenges encountered while building the app.
Copyright  [Julio Hernandez, Lilian Ngweta, Jiaqi Wu, Nedu Robert] Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.