This board features an FUSB302B as a Type-C Port Management (TCPM) chip. You can purchase one on Tindie.
The FUSB302B is a fully-capable USB Power Delivery device. The power header is rated to 100 W (20 V at 5 A) if both Vbus pins are used along with two ground pins. The FUSB302B's max I2C clock frequency is 1 MHz.
Here are the connections you will need.
- Breakout Pin -> Arduino Pin
- GND -> GND
- Vbus -> Vin (power to the Arduino, regulated down to +5V)
- Vpu -> IOREF (power for pullups for I2C and interrupt)
- VDD -> 3.3V (power for the FUSB302B)
- SDA -> SDA
- SCL -> SCL
- INT -> D12
- GND -> GND (for good measure)
Questions, Comments, and Contributions
Pull requests are welcome. If you have questions or comments, you can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.