Logic Driver is a plugin for Unreal Engine 4 which allows the easy creation of State Machines in a custom editor similar in appearance to Animation State Machines.
Any UObject type can be passed as a context allowing State Machine Blueprints to drive the logic of your object in any way you wish. State Machine instances are also UObjects giving you freedom to decide where they are managed.
- State Machine editor for easily creating Blueprint State Machines.
- State Machines can be used as UObjects or ActorComponents.
- States have Begin, Update, and End entry points.
- Transitions are sorted by priority and once one is entered you have the option of executing additional transition logic.
- Custom Blueprint nodes are included to assist with transitions such as "Has State Machine Reached End State". These are searchable through the normal right-click Context Menu.
- Hierarchical State Machines are supported.
- Nodes are color coded and have hover-over information to assist in determining if they can be executed, have logic, or are end states.
- Debugging State Machines during run-time with the Blueprint Editor is supported.
- Replication Supported
- Nativization Supported
- SMSystem - Runtime
- SMSystemEditor - Developer