Recordroid: Controller Part
Recordroid is a response-aware replaying tool for Android.
The source code of Recordroid is composed of platform part and controller part.
- Platform Part: http://github.com/RedCarrottt/recordroid
- Controller Part: This repository
- Java SDK
- Either Oracle JDK or OpenJDK can be used
- Android SDK
- You should set PATH for the platform tools of Android SDK (especially for adb).
How to Build
- Run Eclipse and import this directory on the Eclipse.
- Build it in Eclipse!
- You can also build it with Apache Ant.
- After the building, you can get RecordroidController.jar file in out directory.
How to Use
- Connect your target Android device to your host PC with micro-USB cable.
- Ensure that adb can access your target device.
- $ adb devices
- Run the RecordroidController.jar file with java binary.
- $ java -jar out/RecordroidController.jar
- Recordroid Controller's GUI window will be displayed.
- Push record button(red circle button) for recording your workload.
- Make interactions on your target devices.
- Push replay button(green arrow button) for replaying your workload.
There is no external version dependency for this project.