|RedPRL| Proof AssistantThe
|RedPRL| is an experimental proof assistant based on cubical computational type theory, which extends the Nuprl semantics by higher-dimensional features inspired by homotopy type theory. |RedPRL| is created and maintained by the RedPRL Development Team.
- computational canonicity and extraction
- univalence as a theorem
- strict (exact) equality types
- coequalizer and pushout types
- functional extensionality
- equality reflection
- proof tactics
Papers & Talks
- Angiuli, Favonia, Harper. Cartesian Cubical Computational Type Theory: Constructive Reasoning with Paths and Equalities. CSL 2018.
- Angiuli, Cavallo, Favonia, Harper, Sterling. The RedPRL Proof Assistant. LFMTP 2018 (Invited Paper).
- Favonia. Cubical Computational Type Theory & RedPRL. 2018.
- Harper, Angiuli. Computational (Higher) Type Theory. ACM POPL Tutorial Session 2018.
- Sterling, Harper. Algebraic Foundations of Proof Refinement. Draft, 2016.
RedPRL User Guide
.. toctree:: :maxdepth: 2 tutorial language atomic-judgment multiverse refine
This research was sponsored by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research under grant number FA9550-15-1-0053 and the National Science Foundation under grant number DMS-1638352. We also thank the Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences for its support and hospitality during the program "Big Proof" when part of this work was undertaken; the program was supported by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council under grant number EP/K032208/1. The views and conclusions contained here are those of the authors and should not be interpreted as representing the official policies, either expressed or implied, of any sponsoring institution, government or any other entity.