The following improvements were implemented for the REDHAWK 2.2.x series
- Optimized processing for available Intel IPP libraries or SSE extensions.
- Shared process space for component execution.
- BulkIO shared memory data transfers between processes residing on the same host.
- Logging messages use the REDHAWK 2.2.x logging API.
- Input and output port names comply with REDHAWK naming conventions.
- Property types comply with REDHAWK conventions.
- Improved descriptions for ports and properties.
- An additional help section (Asset Use) in the
Readme.mdexplaining component configuration and use.
- Refactored unit tests use the REDHAWK 2.2.x sandbox API.