HPSTR Jekyll Theme
They say three times the charm, so here is another free responsive Jekyll theme for you. I've learned a ton since open sourcing my first two themes, and wanted to try a few new things this time around. If you've used my previous themes most of this should be familiar territory.
What HPSTR brings to the table:
- Modern and minimal design.
- Responsive templates for post, page, and post index
_layouts. Looks great on mobile, tablet, and desktop devices.
- Gracefully degrades in older browsers. Compatible with Internet Explorer 8+ and all modern browsers.
- Sweet animated menu with support for drop-downs.
- Optional Disqus comments and social sharing links.
- Open Graph and Twitter Cards support for a better social sharing experience.
- Simple custom 404 page to get you started.
- Stylesheets for Pygments and Coderay syntax highlighting to make your code examples look snazzy
- Available in Spanish. Thanks @cruznick!
HPSTR takes advantage of Sass and data files to make customizing easier. These features require Jekyll 2.x and will not work with older versions of Jekyll.
To learn how to install and use this theme check out the Setup Guide for more information.