Intel "NUC5"/"NUC6"/"NUC7"/"NUC8" DSDT patches by RehabMan
This set of patches/makefile can be used to patch your Intel NUC5/NUC6/NUC7 ACPI.
The current repository actually uses only on-the-fly patches via config.plist and an additional SSDTs, SSDT-XOSI.aml, etc. The files here should work for all the Broadwell NUC, Skylake NUC, Kaby Lake, and Coffee Lake NUC.
Please refer to this guide thread on tonymacx86.com for a step-by-step process, feedback, and questions:
- Add preliminary NUC8 "Bean Canyon" support
- Completed many changes for WhateverGreen, AppleALC, and Mojave
- Allow Skylake spoofing to work with NUC7 (4k@60 reported not working with native KBL graphics kexts, and Skylake spoof needed for 10.11.x)
- Use Kaby Lake native support in 10.12.6
- add Intel Compute Stick support (testing specifically on STCK2mv64CC)
add Kaby Lake NUC7 support
switch to XCPM only CPU PM (just SSDT-PluginType1 content instead of full ssdtPRgen.sh SSDT)
consolidate separate SSDTs into single model specific SSDT (SSDT-NUC*.aml) file
- fixes some issues with ALC283 (lost/poor quality audio after period of LineIn idle, same after sleep/wake)
- add preliminary NUC6 (Skylake) Skull Canyon support
- add NUC6 (Skylake) support
- create based on Gigabyte BRIX project