cl-pixman is a Common Lisp wrapper for pixman written
on CFFI. Pixman is a portable library for low-level pixel manipulation.
I wrote this wrapper to have an alternative to SDL2 blitting for low-level
pixel operation. It directly uses CFFI pointers to avoid.
Supported API is minimal (only
pixman_image_* API is partially implemented)
so feel free to contribute.
It is licensed under the LLGPL.
If you are using quicklisp:
cd <your quicklisp directory>/local-projects/ git clone <me>
Then you can just
in your REPL.
You'll need a
pixman shared object accessible to your Lisp at runtime,
if you are using GNU, you can use your distro package.
- SBCL 1.3.19 on GNU/Linux on amd64.
- CCL 1.11-r16635 on macOS 10.12.5 on amd64 through virtual machine.
- CCL 1.11-r16635 on Windows 7 on amd64 (pixman.dll built from VS 2017).
- LispWorks® 6.1 Personal Edition x86 on GNU/Linux on amd64.
- 32bits functions and structures
- Floating point matrices
- Image accessors callbacks and indexed images
- pixman_filter_create_separable_convolution, pixman_image_fill_rectangles, pixman_image_fill_boxes
- Examples and tests
- Simple fixed-point computations?