A relaxed terminal theme to take a more relaxed view of things. For iTerm, Hyper, the macOS Terminal and a bunch of others.
- Additional formats (ConEmu, Konsole, Mutt, PuTTY, Terminator, Termite, Xfce Terminal, Xresources)
Relaxing your editor:
The theme should be compatible with Hyper 1.x and 2.x.
~/.hyper.js file (Hyper > Preferences) and add
hyper-relaxed to the
plugins:  array and save the file.
… plugins: ['hyper-relaxed'], …
That’s really all you have to do. Hyper loads the plugin from the npm registry and reloads itself.
The theme should be compatible with all iTerm2 versions.
Download Relaxed.itermcolors. Double click to import into iTerm.
- You can change the themes via
iTerm > Preferences > Profiles > [Profile Name] > Colors > Color Presets…
The theme should be compatible with all Terminal versions.
Download Relaxed.terminal. Double click to import into Terminal.
- Set the theme as default theme
Terminal > Preferences > Profile > Standard
- Make sure to that new Terminal windows and tabs are openend with this theme
Terminal > Preferences > General
- Xfce Terminal
- Xresources (xterm, (u)rxvt, and other X11 applications)
Please be aware of the licenses of the components we use in this project. Everything else that has been developed by the contributions to this project is under MIT License.