Create concrete5 forms using attributes.
Work in progress - not ready for production!
This package uses the concrete5 attribute system and is thus very flexible if need to add new types of form fields. Since version 5.7 of concrete5 hasn't been on the market for very long the list of custom attribute types is limited. We'll update this list in the future:
- https://github.com/Remo/concrete5-attribute-plain-text Allows you to add static text to give your users hints or additional information about a form field
- http://www.concrete5.org/marketplace/addons/colorpicker-attribute Adds a color picker to your forms
- http://www.concrete5.org/marketplace/addons/fileset-attribute1 Adds a fileset list to your form
- https://github.com/Remo/concrete5-attribute-masked-input An attribute where you can restrict the input using a format mask
- https://github.com/Remo/concrete5-attribute-multi-text An attribute where you can ask for multiple values in a single attribute. Useful to group similar things.
- https://github.com/Remo/attribute-free-form An attribute for advanced users who are comfortable with HTML. Allows you to create a custom form in an attribute right in the user interface.
- https://github.com/avdevs/concrete5-attribute-radio-button An attribute allowing you to add radio buttons to your form
- https://github.com/Mesuva/multi_file_selector_attribute An attribute to select multiple files