A dynamic, lightweight, and fast repo-based ORM .NET Library.
To be the fastest and easiest-to-use lightweight ORM.
To provide more flexibility and fast-switching development approach, whether to use the massive or lightweight ORM operations.
- Keep it as simple as possible (KISS principle)
- Help developers be more focused on the SOLID principle
- Make it as fast as possible
- Make it more flexible
- Never use try-catch inside the library
- Never create complex implementations (especially for complex Join Queries)
What's with RepoDb?
- Cyclomatic Complexity
- Expression Tree
- Field Mapping
- Multiple Mapping
- Operations (Asynchronous)
- Recursive Query
- SQL Statement Builder
- Type Mapping