Resistance Desktop Wallet (with ResDEX)
Resistance Desktop Wallet with ResDEX, Mainnet, CPU Miner, and more
If you have any questions, receive a message for "Manual Review" during KYC registration, or find any issues with the Desktop Wallet, please contact admins via DM in https://t.me/resistanceplatform.
- Download the Resistance Desktop Wallet from https://github.com/ResistancePlatform/resistance-platform-release/releases/download/2.2.3/ResistanceWallet-macOS-2.2.3.dmg.
- Double-click the unzipped DMG file. You will see a message that says Resistance Wallet can't be opened because it's from an unidentified developer. Click "OK".
- Open "System Preferences > Security & Privacy". Click "Open Anyways" at the bottom.
- You will see a message that says "Resistance Wallet is from an Unidentified Developer". Click "Open".
- Drag the Resistance Application Icon to the Applications folder as instructed by the popup menu.
- Open your Applications folder and Double-click "ReistanceWallet.app".
- Download the Resistance Desktop Wallet from https://github.com/ResistancePlatform/resistance-platform-release/releases/download/2.2.3/ResistanceWallet-windows-2.2.3.zip.
- Unzip the downloaded file. Double-click the file named "ResistanceWallet Setup 2.2.3.exe". It will begin to install Resistance.
- Once it's finished, Resistance should automatically open.
- Once it's open, you can open it in the future by looking in your Start menu.