Simple independent components for building or improving applications.
About this repository
This is a repository for the Respect project itself, its philosofy, general issues concerning multiple Respect projects, the team and everything else that doesn't fit on other specific repositories.
- Keep it small and simple.
- Clean interfaces. Easy to learn, a pleasure to use.
- Work together with PHP. Don't try to change it, don't try to hide it.
- Everything tested. We aim at 100% code coverage, 100% continuous integration.
- No code generation. You shouldn't have to maintain code you don't write.
- Our docs reflects our unit tests, naturally.
- Meritocracy based. Wanna join our team? Contribute like a happy panda.
- Validation, the most awesome validation engine ever created for PHP.
- Config, a tool for managing configuration and dependencies.
- Rest, a thin controller for RESTful applications.
- Doc, generates documentation that rocks you sock off.
- Relational, the easiest relational database toolkit.
- Structural, the easiest document-oriented database toolkit.
- Template, pure HTML/CSS templates.
- Loader, lightweight PHP class autoloading.
Also, there are two meta-projects: