Clone this wiki locally
Simple independent components for building or improving PHP applications.
- Keep it small and simple.
- Clean interfaces. Easy to learn, easy to use.
- Work together with PHP. Don't try to change it, don't try to hide it.
- Everything tested. We aim at 100% code coverage, 100% continuous integration.
- No code generation. You shouldn't have to maintain code you don't write.
- Docs for humans. We write our own docs artisanally, no API generators.
- Meritocracy based. Wanna join our team? Contribute furiously.
- Config, a tool for managing configuration and dependencies.
- Rest, a thin controller for RESTful applications.
- Validation, the most awesome validation engine ever created for PHP.
- Relational, the easiest relational database toolkit.
- Structural, the easiest document-oriented database toolkit.
- Template, pure HTML/CSS templates.
- Loader, lightweight PHP class autoloading.
Also, there are two meta-projects: