RestComm JAIN SLEE SS7 Resource Adaptors
Repository containing the jSS7 Resource Adaptors for JAIN SLEE
Open Source Java SS7 stack that allows Java apps to communicate with legacy SS7 communications equipment.
jSS7 provides an open source software solution implementing M3UA, SCCP, TCAP, CAMEL, MAP, ISUP protocols for a dedicated equipment (Dialogic) and also M3UA (SIGTRAN) over IP.
Download the jSS7 Data Sheet for more high level information.
jSS7 is lead by TeleStax, Inc. and developed collaboratively by a community of individual and enterprise contributors.
Artifacts are available at Sonatype Maven Repo which are also synced to central
Read our RestComm jSS7 wiki
Build From Source
Read the instructions to build RestComm jSS7 from Source
Other Open Source Projects that leverages jSS7
- SMSC Gateway https://github.com/RestComm/smscgateway
- USSD Gateway https://github.com/RestComm/ussdgateway
- EIR https://github.com/RestComm/jeir/
- GMLC https://github.com/RestComm/gmlc/
- MMSC https://github.com/RestComm/mmscgateway
All Open Source RestComm Projects
Open Source https://restcomm.com/open-source/