RestKit Installation Example with CocoPods
This is a simple application created via the Xcode "Master-Detail Application" template. The only changes made to the files were to complete the installation of RestKit via CocoaPods.
The steps taken to create and configure this project were:
- Create project with Master-Detail template
- Install CocoaPods:
gem install cocoapods
- Create Podfile with the following contents:
platform :ios, '5.0' pod 'RestKit', '~> 0.20.0'
- Install via CocoaPods:
- Close the project and reopen the workspace.
- Add necessary additions to the .pch file. See
- Configure RestKit in the App Delegate. See
- Build and Run