Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added new experimental modules:
- The Ur Quan Masters (Port of DOS game Star Control 2).
- Xrick (Port of Rick Dangerous).
- Tyrquake (Standalone, not libretro).
- Solarus Engine (Homebrew Zelda Clone).
- SDLPoP (Prince of Persia Port).
- Cannonball (Outrun Engine).
- Stratagus (Warcraft and Starcraft Engine).
- OpenBOR (Beats of Rage 2d Sidescrolling Game Engine).
- Commander Genius (Port of Commander Keen).
- Micropolis (Open source version of Sim City Classic).
- Aleph One (Open Source port of Marathon Series).
- Giana’s Return (Fan-Made sequel to the Giana Sisters).
- Lincity (Sim City Clone).
- Simcoupe (SAM Coupé Emulator).
- LXDE Desktop (Option in raspi-tools to reinstall the desktop environment).
- Updated Kodi to Kodi 16 (which includes joypad support).
- Updated PS3 Module (timeout fixed).
- SDL2 PS3/Wii U Pro controller fixes.
- UAE4Arm updated.
- lr-mame2003 updated with sample/nvram support and additional core settings.
- Mupen64plus updated with fix for black screen with rice plugin.
- Scummvm Improvements (updated to 1.8 with OpenGL and partial Myst support).
- Updated Config Editor (https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/Configuration-Editor).
- Updated Carbon and Pixel Themes and added default images to the RetroPie Menu.
- Added “Other Settings” menu to Emulationstation with “save metadata on exit” and “parse gamelists only”. These options were added to mitigate the long boot and shutdown times with large romsets.
- Various other improvements and fixes.