RetroShare Mobile App.
RetroShare mobile client written in Flutter.
This is a Flutter frontend for the retroshare-service backend. You need to have both working: this frontend, and the retroshare-service backend.
- Create one or more Retroshare profiles.
- Create and delete one or more both Pseudo and Signed Identities, and switch between them.
- Add friend locations using classic and Short Retroshare invites.
- Add Friend through QR scanner/QR code.
- Create lobby chats (public and private).
- Search public chat lobbies.
- Start distant chats with identities.
- Send Image and Emoji in chat.
- Get Notification of Chat Lobby Invites.
- Flexibility to accept and deny the chat lobby invites.
- Converting retroshare service (a.k.a backend of retroshare Mobile) from background to foreground service.
- Adding Forum support.
- Support of CI/CD.
Installing on Local Machine:
- Download recent release of retroshare service here.
- Debug: using adb to use a retroshare-service installed on your computer:
adb reverse tcp:9092 tcp:9092
- Follow this steps for more Info.
Code linting and formatting
Don't forget to format the code before creating a PR. Run the below command to check your code is formatted or not.
flutter format .
Please read Contributing.md for details on our code of conduct and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
Join our Retroshare to talk to dev/tester of this project.