Open Joystick Display
A powerful and easy to use streamer-ready overlay for your joystick or gamepad. Completely free and open source.
Version 2.2 (New)
- Remote Joystick/Network Support (OJD Server)
- 80s Joysticks and Joypads (Joysticks in the 80s Theme)
- Atari VCS (2600) Joystick
- Commodore 64 Competition Pro Joystick
- Sharp X68000 X1 Joycard
- Infinity Fix for Some Analog Controllers
- Custom OJD SVG Namespace
- Bug Fixes
- NintendoSpy/RetroSpy Support!
- Playstation and Xbox Fight Stick Themes.
- Arcade Stick Support.
- Interface Tweaks.
- Performance Enhancements.
- PC-Engine Controller Themes
- Sega Dreamcast Controller Themes
- Sega Saturn Controller Themes
- Support for CAPTURE and RUN Buttons
- Minor changes and patreon backers list.
- Support for continuous integration pipeline.
- macOS Support
- Linux 32-Bit Support
- Bug fix for some issues with the sidebar and inputs losing focus.
- Bug fix to allow the deadzone value to be changed.
- Some visual modifications to the Gamecube controller.
- Windows 32-Bit Support
- Updated interface and color theme.
- Broadcast profiles
- Brand new themes for the following platforms. All with various controller styles as well as streamer-style color options! Included in this update are:
- Nintendo Gamecube
- NES / Famicom
- SNES / Super Famicom
- Nintendo 64
- Sega Master System / Mark III
- Sega Genesis / Mega Drive
- Sony Playstation
- Updated theme engine with sub-themes (Styles)
- Better SVG support
- Ability to change the event polling rate for better response time.
- Gamepad/Joystick Support
- Various Types of Buttons (Alpha, Numeric, PlayStation, Gamecube/N64, Wii/Switch)
- Analog, Directionals, Linear Triggers, and C-Stick Support
- Custom Themes Support
- Custom Mappings Support
- Chroma Key Support
- Developer Tools
For more information on updates please view the changelog here: https://ojdproject.com/changelog
BSD License + Attribution (4 Clause)
Copyright (c) 2019 Open Joystick Display Project, Anthony 'Dragoni' Mattera (RetroWeeb)
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
Neither the name of the copyright holder nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
Redistributions of any form whatsoever must retain the following acknowledgment: 'This product includes software developed by "Open Joystick Display Project and 'Anthony 'Dragoni' Mattera' (http://www.ojdproject.com/)."
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.