- Updates log message for
createAlias to improve clarity
rc_ to all Foundation extensions to prevent name collisions
EntitlementInfo, which can be used to determine whether a given entitlement was shared by a family member or purchased directly by the user.
- Adds new
RCConfigurationError type, which will be thrown when SDK configuration errors are detected.
- Obfuscates calls to
AppTrackingTransparency to prevent unnecessary rejections for kids apps when the framework isn't used at all.
- Fix automatic Apple Search Ads Attribution collection for iOS 14.5
willRenew values for consumables and promotionals
- Improves tests for EntitlementInfos
- Fixed a couple of issues with
.xcframework output in releases
- Fix Carthage builds from source, so that end customers can start leveraging XCFramework support for Carthage >= 0.37
- Added .xcframework output to Releases, alongside the usual fat frameworks.
- Added PurchaseTester project, useful to test features while working on
- Renamed the old
SwiftExample project to
LegacySwiftExample to encourage developers to use the new MagicWeather apps
- Updated the cache duration in background from 24 hours to 25 to prevent cache misses when the app is woken every 24 hours exactly by remote push notifications.
- Added SwiftUI sample app
- Fixed a bug where
🍎‼️ Invalid Product Identifiers would show up even in the logs even when no invalid product identifiers were requested.
RCReceiptInUseByOtherSubscriberError, but with a deprecation warning, so as not to break existing apps.
- Enables improved logging prefixes so they're easier to locate.
- Fixed issue with Prepare next version CI job, which was missing the install gems step.
- Adds a new property
simulateAsksToBuyInSandbox, that allows developers to test deferred purchases easily.
- Slight optimization so that offerings and purchaserInfo are returned faster if they're cached.
- Revamped logging strings, makes log messages from
Purchases easier to spot and understand.
- Fix deploy automation bugs when preparing the next version PR