Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release of Revolution R Open fixes some bugs, and uses the same R engine as RRO 8.0.1. We recommend upgrading to this version if you are experiencing any of the issues listed in the “Fixed bugs” section.
- Based on R-3.1.2
- On Windows and Linux platforms, use of the Intel MKL is now optional. Download the MKL Math Library installer separately and install to enable multi-threaded math on these platforms. (On Mac, the Accelerate Framework is always used.)
An issue with missing library files (libRlapack.dylib) on Mac has been resolved (#88)
The RRO GUI (RRO.app) on OS X fails whenever you attempt to load a package that launches a tcltk window (for example, the HH package). To work around this issue, use R in a terminal window or another IDE such as RStudio for these packages. [Issue #107]
devtools::install_github may fail with the error "error in running command" on Ubuntu. To work around this issue, set
options(unzip = 'internal') before calling
install_githib. (See #37 and r-lib/devtools#406 )
With the MKL libraries installed, many commands cause a crash when using RRO within RStudio on Windows. To workaround this issue, you can replace your
Rprofile.site file as follows: (Issue #119)
- Create a back up copy of your
Rprofile.sitefile found here:
- Download an updated copy of
- Save the downloaded copy of
Rprofile.siteto the directory
- In the Copy File dialog, choose Copy and Replace.
- In the Destination Folder Access Denied dialog, click Continue.
- Restart RStudio.
Download the binaries
Visit http://mran.revolutionanalytics.com/download/ to download the binary distribution.