Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Another half-year, another release! And this one brings you the long-awaited GUI update, which we kept promising soon while we were too busy to work on it! But it is done! And so we release! Yay!
Note, the linux release this time is on mega, thanks to issues uploading to GitHub.
- All the features from the previous release
- A super-awesome new GUI! Yay!
- New microbes, new behaviours!
- Some microbes are now toxic, so be careful who you kill!
- Others will hunt you down and shoot at you. Choose your battles wisely.
- Revamped reproduction! Swim, eat, metabolize, reproduce!
- Sound effects for everything, from button-clicking to microbe death!
- New compound models, for ammonia, amino acids, and reproductase!
- An arrow in the editor so people will remember which way is forward!
- Name your species! Click on your species name in the editor, write something, then hit F12!
- Thanks to the pre-release, we have fixed a whole lotta bugs!
- Point mouse to turn
- WASD to move around
- Mouse scrollwheel to zoom
- E to release toxins (if you have any)
- ESC to bring up menu.
- F1 to toggle alternate reality (Debugging feature)
- ` to bring up console (Debugging feature)
- F2 to switch between microbe stage and microbe editor
- F4 to save your current gamestate
- F10 to load your previous saved gamestate
- F12 to save a name-change
- The save button in the editor to save your creation is working, but the load button does nothing. Instead you can open the console with '`' (the key left of 1) and enter: loadMicrobe("MyMicrobeName") and hit the enter key
- For other less major things, go see our Issue List.