Rhys Ulerich RhysU
- c99sh 17 A shebang-friendly script for "interpreting" single C99 files.
- ar 10 Autoregressive process modeling tools in header-only C++
- gplot 5 Use gnuplot to plot one or more files directly from the command line.
- ESIO 5 The ExaScale IO (ESIO) library provides simple, high throughput input and output of structured data sets using parallel HDF5. ESIO is designed to support reading and writing turbulence simulation r…
- suzerain 4 Suzerain is a framework for performing direct numerical simulation (DNS) of the Navier–Stokes equations using spectral numerics.
Repositories contributed to
- chriso/trie.c 12
- juselius/xmonad 0 My xmonad config (works with Ubuntu 14.10)
- dfm/emcee 363 The Python ensemble sampling toolkit for affine-invariant MCMC
- Russell91/pythonpy 2,363 command line kung fu with python
- gregsexton/VimCalc 37 A Vim plugin that provides a convenient interactive calculator inside a buffer.
Contributions in the last year 797 total Mar 5, 2014 – Mar 5, 2015
Longest streak 30 days March 5 – April 3
Current streak 0 days Last contributed