This repository is for organizing data, analyses and visualizations related to Decred's Politeia.
Understand and track the activity on Politeia. A better understanding of how the proposals site and voting are being used will inform decisions about how Pi is developed.
- Processed data from Politeia available to all in accessible forms
- Reproducible analyses, statistics and charts
- Write-ups that offer interpretation of the data
- Charts showing votes over time for proposals, obsolete now as incorporated in dcrdata.
- Auto-generated proposal vote outcome figures for use in Politeia Digest - see journal-pi.md, pi-digest-output.md and twitter-result-output.md in analysis folder, the production of these statements is now almost entirely automated using functions and some processing steps. Remains to be tidied up.
- Analysis of user activity on the proposals site - comments and up/down votes.
- Analysis of temporal dynamics on proposals site - when are proposals being actively discussed?
- Analysis of temporal dynamics in ticket voting - do big blocks of early votes influence subsequent voter behavior?
This is an open list, if you have ideas let us know.