Project is a terraform-based project.
To Build/Deploy Project
- You will need to specify the values yourself for anything not in double quotes in the
subscription_id = "" subscription_name = "" environment_suffix = "" tenant_id = ""
Some variables are sensitive and need to be added to a secrets.auto.tfvars file which will not be added to the repo as it is included in the gitignore file.
- At root directory create a
secrets.auto.tfvarsand enter the following parameters. You will need to specify the values yourself.
sqladminpassword = password of sql admin account on box sqladminuser = username of sql admin
- Make sure you have terraform installed and added to path.
- Make sure you have az cli installed.
- Should you have more than one subscription, specify it
az account set --subscription="SUBSCRIPTION_ID"
- Open shell at root of directory (ie PowerShell)
- Login using az commands
- If successful, run
Pester Tests are run as
null_resource resource via the
local_exec provider, and have triggers so that they are always run.