Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
No description, website, or topics provided.
This branch is even with dperez89:master.
Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
TCP Chatroom is a C# project that allows users on the same local network to chat via the console.
- Multiple users can chat over the local network.
- Notifications are sent to all users when a person joins or leaves the chat.
- All messages and notifications are logged to a text file.
- All users are stored in a Dictionary.
- All messages are stored in a Queue.
- SOLID deisgn principles were used in the following ways:
- The dependency injection design pattern was used for logging. This creates low coupling and high cohesion. This satisfies the "D" in the SOLID principles — The Dependency Inversion Principle.
- The Single Responsibility ("S" in SOLID) is satisfied in the CheckIfConnected method in the User class. This method does one thing and one thing well.