Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The complete changelog can be found here: http://dl.rigsofrods.org/0.4.7/CHANGELOG.html
- 45000% faster truckfile parsing.
- Added an in-game server list.
- New character animations.
- Added ambient lights for map objects.
- Reimplemented the old mirror system.
- Added waypoint AI.
- Fixed the reload current truck feature.
- Reimplemented the CrashRpt library.
- New keyboad shortcuts
- Open the vehicle selector (CTRL + G)
- Toggle the truck description (CTRL + T)
- Enter next truck (CTRL + RBRACKET)
- Enter previous truck (CTRL + LBRACKET)
- Remove current truck (CTRL + DELETE)
- Respawn last truck (CTRL + PERIOD)
- New AngelScript functions:
- Fixed crash on driving through railway switches. (reworked physics collision code)
- Added shadows support to more default models.
- Removed unneeded text from notice box.
- Improved shadows quality.
- Texture improvements.
First major release by a new development team. All post-0.4.0.7 changes found in this version, all other versions after 0.4.0.7 are skipped.
- Introduced main menu
- Introduced pause menu with ability to change maps ingame without restarting
- Introduced built-in rig editor
- Introduced ingame settings configurator
- Replaced .truck parser with new one designed from scratch
- Improved console
- Notification system (mainly used for races)
- Added HP/Kw indicator on truck info box
- New dashboards (can switch between MPH/KPH and Digital/Analog)
- Refreshed & modern looking GUI Skin
- New unedited wallpapers
- New and reworked character animations for RoRBot
- Much faster startup time
- Fixed Skidmarks
- Fixed Hydrax Water Rendering
- Fixed PSSM Shadows
- Fixed vegetation/rocks lightning problem
- Fixed black wallpaper background on startup
- Fixed many bugs
- Fixed Linux build
- Fixed deactivated trucks not properly activating other deactivated trucks
- Fixed the crash when leaving a truck/load with no cinecam defined
- Fixed the crash when removing a vehicle in single player mode
Deprecations and obsoletions
- Removed Stencil Shadows (deprecated)