The complete changelog can be found here: http://dl.rigsofrods.org/0.4.7/CHANGELOG.html
- 45000% faster truckfile parsing.
- Added an in-game server list.
- New character animations.
- Added ambient lights for map objects.
- Reimplemented the old mirror system.
- Added waypoint AI.
- Fixed the reload current truck feature.
- Reimplemented the CrashRpt library.
- New keyboad shortcuts
- Open the vehicle selector (CTRL + N)
- Toggle the truck description (CTRL + T)
- Enter next truck (CTRL + RBRACKET)
- Enter previous truck (CTRL + LBRACKET)
- Remove current truck (CTRL + DELETE)
- Respawn last truck (CTRL + PERIOD)
- New AngelScript functions:
Forum thread: https://forum.rigsofrods.org/thread-723.html
- Fixed crash on driving through railway switches. (reworked physics collision code)
- Added shadows support to more default models.
- Removed unneeded text from notice box.
- Improved shadows quality.
- Texture improvements.
First major release by a new development team. All post-0.4.0.7 changes found in this version, all other versions after 0.4.0.7 are skipped.
- Introduced main menu
- Introduced pause menu with ability to change maps ingame without restarting
- Introduced built-in rig editor
- Introduced ingame settings configurator
- Replaced .truck parser with new one designed from scratch
- Improved console
- Notification system (mainly used for races)
- Added HP/Kw indicator on truck info box
- New dashboards (can switch between MPH/KPH and Digital/Analog)
- Refreshed & modern looking GUI Skin
- New unedited wallpapers
- New and reworked character animations for RoRBot
- Much faster startup time
- Fixed Skidmarks
- Fixed Hydrax Water Rendering
- Fixed PSSM Shadows
- Fixed vegetation/rocks lightning problem
- Fixed black wallpaper background on startup
- Fixed many bugs
- Fixed Linux build
- Fixed deactivated trucks not properly activating other deactivated trucks
- Fixed the crash when leaving a truck/load with no cinecam defined
- Fixed the crash when removing a vehicle in single player mode
Deprecations and obsoletions
- Removed Stencil Shadows (deprecated)