- Prepare for changes brought by libnativehelper_lazy (these changes may come in Android 12 DP2 or later)
- Fix symbols are incorrectly exported
- Continue to reduce the file size
- Works on devices that have dropped 32-bit support (Android 12 emulator or devices in the future)
- Override the implementation of
exceptionto reduce the file size
- Prevent to be installed from recovery
So many TWRP has broken implementations, which will finally cause Riru or Riru modules "installed but not working"
Add read file & read dir function for "rirud". Modules can use this to read files that zygote itself has no permission to access.
Download "Riru" app (show Riru status)
sepolicy.rule does not work on some devices and no one report to Magisk
- Add a socket runs under
u:r:zygote:s0 contextto handle all file operations from zygote (Riru)
- For Magisk < v21.1, reboot twice is no longer required