Releases · Ripser/ripser
- Support for sparse distance matrices.
- Support for input in sparse triplet format.
- Support for binary file format.
- Code refactoring at various places.
- Changed license to MIT.
- Disabled oblivious reduction, always using reduction matrix to improve performance on difficult problem instances.
- Added a command line option to specify minimum death/birth ratio of output persistence pairs.
- Support for point clouds.
- Dynamic input format selection, with option for reading from stdin.
- Fixes to the file reader.
- Using Kruskal's algorithm and union-find for barcodes in dimension 0.
- Improved memory usage for computation with coefficients, by packing simplex index and coefficient into one 64 bit word.