Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- rito-188.8.131.52-aarch64-linux-gnu.tar.gz 11.7 MB
- rito-184.108.40.206-arm-linux-gnueabihf.tar.gz 11 MB
- rito-220.127.116.11-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz 29.8 MB
- rito-18.104.22.168-osx.dmg 13 MB
- rito-22.214.171.124-osx64.tar.gz 16.8 MB
- rito-126.96.36.199-src.tar.gz 5.92 MB
- rito-188.8.131.52-win32-setup.exe 14.5 MB
- rito-184.108.40.206-win32.zip 28.1 MB
- rito-220.127.116.11-win64-setup.exe 14.4 MB
- rito-18.104.22.168-win64.zip 27.6 MB
- rito-22.214.171.124-x86_64-linux-gnu.tar.gz 27.3 MB
- SHA256SUMS.asc 1.89 KB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
This release fixes
- a bug in the block validation.
- the GUI receive tab now correctly shows the addresses in the history list.
All users are encouraged to upgrade to this latest release.
Some users report their anti-virus is flagging the wallet due to "Dyna:BitCoinMiner-CR". We believe this is because our wallet supports CPU mining and the mining code in the wallet is seen as similar to some known malware.