What is Entitas?
- Unity3D Architectures: Entitas - Read my latest article for the full introduction
This Github Project
- Rivello Multimedia Consulting (RMC) created this simple template, designed as a starting point for new Entitas projects.
- Entitas is an ECS (Entity Component System) which presents a new way to think about architecting your Unity projects. Thanks to the amazing work of https://github.com/sschmid/Entitas-CSharp/
- Replace the /unity/Assets/3rdParty/Entitas folder contents with the latest download from github.com
- Open the /unity/ folder in Unity3D.
- Open the EntitasTemplate.unity file. Play.
- /Assets/RMC/Common/Scripts/Runtime/ contains code that could be reused across various Entitas games
- /Assets/RMC/EntitasTemplate/Scripts/Runtime/ contains game-specific code
- GameController.cs is the main entry point
- GameConstants.cs has some easy to edit values round.