Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
See release notes for bug fixes and improvements.
Improved checking and exception handling of user FIS library during AddIn startup.
Fixed two minor bugs.
Note that the initial release of 7.1.1 on 29th June 2018 was missing some of the file dependencies. A new release of 7.1.1 was produced on 3 July 2018 that fixed this problem.
NOTE: This one is a big release that changes the platform of the Standalone so if you have the Standalone installed you will need to uninstall it and re-install it. Further updates should happen as usual.
Nearly 50 bug fixes and enhancements including:
- 64-bit support! (Standalone only) We're thrilled to anounce the Standalone product is now working in full 64-bit.
- Memory leaks: Fixed a nasty memory leak issue which should free up more RAM and allow for larger rasters to be processed.
- Significant performance increases (in addition to the 64-bit) when doing windowed operations like Hillshading.
- Lots of workflow issues to smooth out user experience
- Many file locking issues.
- Dozens of little UI glitches and typos.
- Better help and tooltips overall.
- Improved integrity checking when deleting project items.