Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This release incorporates some of the features on development. Highlights include:
- Verbose mode for BRAT Table, so that debugging is easier
- Tests incorporated, to check for simple warning signs
- BDWS Support
This release was primarily focused on fixing bugs that came from users running pyBRAT in previously un-used environments.
Major bugs that were fixed include:
- Fixed a bug causing an infinite loop if a stream was not on the raster that it was trying to pull a value from.
- Removed case-sensitive requirements for the LUI_Class field in the land use raster.
- Fixed a bug that could cause pyBRAT to crash if ran in ArcGIS 10.5
This release includes several updates to the symbology layer files (e.g., color ramp used) automatically produced by BRAT.
This release includes a beta version 2 of the conservation restoration (beaver management zones) model.